Wednesday, March 17

Hej igen

So I've been thinking alot about blogging lately. As obvious I haven't been blogging much the past few months. Im not quite sure wether it was an actual break from blogging or what. But now for the first time in a long time I actually feel like blogging again.
I think the reason I didn't blog for so long, was probably 1) I didn't want to spend more time than neccesary in front of the computer, I wanted to enjoy my social life :) 2) I didn't really feel like I had anything to say, so why do it?

But I feel like theres a change in things now. Maybe it's because of spring (I always have and will be a summer girl!) or maybe it's because so many things in my life are changeing. Or probably both.
Anyway I think thats it for now. Just wanted to give you guys a much deserved explenation. I'll tell you It feels great blogging again! And I can't wait to tell you guys all the things that have happened, and about all the things that are about to happen in my life. But that beeing said I cannot promise you guys when the next post will be. (Hopefully soon :)

take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment