Saturday, August 8

She's leaving home

Hello kids,

Unfortunately a dear friend of mine, who has followed me thru thick and thin thru better and worse the last two years, who has let me abuse her horribly, and who I never got to thank, has passed away. This is also the reason for the lack of posts the last few days. I hope you can understand… Okay okay, I’ll be real with you, my dear Ms. MacBook has died. And yes she was my friend - pathetic I know..  Anyway I’ve got to get back to packing, Im fucking leaving tomorrow!! WTF? Time travels soo fast! And there’s still so much I have to pack. Of course my parents can’t understand since I already have 2 suitcases, 2 huge bags, 2 bed rollers and 2 huge plastic bags.. Wow I sure do pack in 2’s-… Anyway there’s still a long way to go, and a few hours left.. See ya later gators!  

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment