Wednesday, June 3

Bringing out my closet..

I've decided to sell some of my clothes.. so I can buy new... Im willing to make a good deal, so make an offer either by leaving a comment or contacting me at crapcake@live.com, and we'll work something out (: 

Lovely girly strapless Asos dress
only used once. No marks or stains. As new. Size 10.


Modström Chinos
Used very very few times. No stains or damage. Size small.

Boho florals
Amazing floral Vila dress. Perfect for those great summer days, and maybe even festival material.. No stains or marks. Size 36.
Sexy Sequins 
Sexy H&M sequin dress. Only worn once. No stains or marks. Size 36.

Lovely Little Black Dress
Gorgeous black H&M dress. Only worn once. No stains or marks. Size 36. 

BF's  Blue & White Striped Shirt
H&M Shirt size 40. Used as oversized. No stains or marks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment