Monday, March 23

I've been for a walk on a winters day

This outfit is close to perfection. 

Now i dig the lace pantyhose (I'm obsessed with lace currently) under the jeans. But some how this look just doesn't cut it for me, especially the shoes...

I absolutely love this look, except the fur. 

If you've been following my blog, you would be aware of my fascination for Balmain's collections. And this outfit is like off a Balmian runway.. Love it! 

This is so back to the seventies with the heavy fur coat and wide indigo colored jeans. Now I'm not really a fan of either, but this girl sure knows how to rock this look..

I don't really have any critique on this, except maybe its a little dark, but hey I don't care..

So this maybe one of my favorites. I absolutely LOVE how she has combined the really, if not formal than classy pencil skirt, with an oversized almost boyfriend sweater, to get that "just got out of the bed" look, but still pretty lookin'.

This outfit i like from the waist down. Hate hate hate the baseball cap (or at least with this particular outfit). And I think the scarf and the black blazer and black top underneath, just makes it look a little bit clumsy. BUT I can't get the ripped jeans and the black polished high heels out of my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment