Saturday, May 16

Help, you know y'all are my guide...


OK so here's the deal. I've been craving a BLACK longline lace bra, for ohmygod SO long now. And it seems to be that whenever I find something I absolutely cannot live with out, it's automatically nowhere to be seen. I'm sure you can relate.. So Topshop had this amazingly perfect black longline bra, but of course at the time I had no money. So I waited till paycheck day, but then destiny for obvious reasons (?!)  had put it out of stock. I was like literally heart broken, well maybe thats a bit over exaggerated, but you get the point, hu? But topshop has this, I don't know, skin/cream/nude colored thing, which is exactly the same except the color, duh.. 
So my question for you guys is; Would it work/ turn out good if I attempted to dye this one black?? What do you think? Is it too risky, or should I just go for it? The price is 16 pounds + shipping + the dye....   

No comments:

Post a Comment